see?!! i'm a big girl! i don't even need any help!
seriously, it only takes me a few seconds to get to the top!
Come play with Ivy and Dahlia...or at least catch a glimpse of all of their most recent incredible accomplishments! Since so many of you live so far away, we thought this might be an easy way for you to all stay in touch with the littlest Kidd Kittens! Please visit often, and don't hestitate to leave comments! Lots of love and Ivy and Dahlia kisses!
3 comments:
absolutely worth the wait thank you :) ... she is way to cute...and smart...and sooooo big and those sweet close up kisses are the best!!! can not wait to see you all in a few weeks !
xo
t
Grampy testing love you so much ivy.
Hi Ivy,,, Teresa helped me this morning for a long time,God bless her,any way I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of my oh so sweet little granddaughter,I can't belive how many words you can speek since I was out there for your 1'st birthday with my other oh so sweet granddaughter Lexie,you look so cute in your pink sleeper on the stairs, you are such a smart little girl and I love you so,so much xoxo Pappy...PS,can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
Post a Comment