
first surrey (for some reason we call them catamarans) ride around Cape May for Ivy! ..."My head feels so heavy!"

"Oh, Daddy, I sure do love to ring this bell! Watch out people, here I come!"...Yeah, the novelty of the 1-hour surrey ride lasted about 10 minutes, after which we didn't need the bell, as the screams of our wee one(as well as Ivy hurling her bottle into the street like a common drunk) announced our travels through the streets of quaint Cape May.

It was an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, multi-colored polka-dot bikini that she wore for the first time today!

It moves through my fingers and makes streams in the wind...it's maaaagical!
1 comment:
Yes, ma'am! That is the sugar I was lookin' for! Now when I see the "common drunks" in Mongolia tossing vodka bottles around I can just fill my mind with thoughts of Ivy at the Jersey Shore! Ahhhhhh, Muuuuch better!
I miss your face!
Give Grifftastic and Ivy lots of hugs and love from the Shafferlains!
xooxox
Post a Comment